Dawne - The Jessie Bab[bleep!]of 2005?

TXJess has her own interweb stalker now, and it's freaking hilarious. Quoted from "TXJess" This is totally minor wank, but it's my very own wank and I am so utterly amused by it that I must share with all of you. So, to amuse myself on my own blog, I have written a few posts about…

Page(s): < Previous 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 (1439 items total)

• Joined 4/19/00
  • Originally posted Wednesday, July 14, 2010 (4 years ago)

Awww... I was feelin' all sentimental for some yehoodi... And I come across this. I miss you punks. And some crazy with an e.

• Joined 2/23/00
  • Originally posted Wednesday, July 14, 2010 (4 years ago)

The fact that she'd have my full name is a little chilling. Still, it would be fun. :)

I miss fun Yehoodi.

• Joined 4/19/00
  • Originally posted Wednesday, July 14, 2010 (4 years ago)

Come guys, do you really think she would do anything about a mass FB friending? It would be fodder for her status, for like, two hours!!! Tops!!! and then off to the next Nickelodeon comment...

• Joined 1/24/99
  • Originally posted Thursday, July 15, 2010 (4 years ago)

I agree, besides, as soon as she friends us, if she does, defriend her. I'm starting right...now

• Joined 1/24/99
  • Originally posted Thursday, July 15, 2010 (4 years ago)

Hmm? Does she not allow friend requests, as I can't find how to add her? Or is it the facebook?

• Joined 1/24/99
  • Originally posted Thursday, July 15, 2010 (4 years ago)

Yep, she doesn't, looked at one of her friends lists of friends and sweet Dawne is only one with out "Add as Friend" button. Why does she hate America so?

• Joined 8/14/01
  • Originally posted Thursday, July 15, 2010 (4 years ago)

KI fans are a tragically persecuted lot. This is clearly one of the steps required to stop the millions of KI haters from constantly attacking her.

• Joined 11/11/01
  • Originally posted Thursday, July 15, 2010 (4 years ago)

Looks like she's one step ahead of us.

• Joined 9/5/01
  • Originally posted Friday, July 16, 2010 (4 years ago)

Create an FB group: "KI: worst TV Show Ever". She can launch a campaign to get the group shut down and all it's members banned.

• Joined 3/1/04
  • Originally posted Friday, July 16, 2010 (4 years ago)
Response to Toon Town Dave in post #1419 Show

hehe that would be great.... but you'd have to make sure you invited her to be in the group!

I am sad that she (with an e) never came onto yehoodi and tried to ban us.

follow my adventures at www.AppalachianToAlpine.blogspot.com!

• Joined 9/5/01
  • Originally posted Friday, July 16, 2010 (4 years ago)

I created the group: Kids Incorporated: Worst TV Show Ever I'm sure she'll find it while trolling.

• Joined 3/1/03
  • Originally posted Friday, July 16, 2010 (4 years ago)

I'm in!

Speak only if you can improve the silence. - Quaker saying (via @Rikomatic)

• Joined 3/1/04
  • Originally posted Friday, July 16, 2010 (4 years ago)

me too!

follow my adventures at www.AppalachianToAlpine.blogspot.com!

• Joined 2/7/01
  • Originally posted Saturday, July 17, 2010 (4 years ago)

Just joined. And commented...

The velocity of Spanish is that many tables do not have sadness...

• Joined 5/9/04
  • Originally posted Saturday, July 17, 2010 (4 years ago)

uh...you guys do know this is a forum easily read by public lurkers, right?

Of puns it has been said that those who most dislike them are those who are least able to utter them. Edgar Allan Poe

• Joined 7/4/99
  • Originally posted Saturday, July 17, 2010 (4 years ago)

I really don't understand why you guys keep stalking this person.

• Joined 10/18/99
  • Originally posted Sunday, July 18, 2010 (4 years ago)

I love that my mark in the swing dance world was not my swivels, my footwork or my style, but rather my crazypants Internet stalker.

Oh Yehoodi, I miss you guys.

• Joined 1/16/01
  • Originally posted Sunday, July 18, 2010 (4 years ago)

You guys are thinking too small. The problem with the group is that there's no real guarantee that she's going to join it. No guarantee she'll search for it or bother to join or flame you. Since she only has 12 friends they're not going to suggest she join the group because none of her friends will be in it. You can't just hope she comes along and sees it, you have to target her with precision and thoughtfulness.

In other words, you have to target her with the magic of web 2.0.

Check out this article about a guy who bought a facebook ad that only his wife would ever see. He was able to pretty easily target his ad to that one person. What if we made an ad that said something like "KIDS INCORPORATED IS THE WORST SHOW EVER," targeted it to Dawne based on her location and interests, and had it link back to Yehoodi.com? It wouldn't cost much because the ad is so narrowly defined.

Similarly, there's this article:

...about a guy who used google ads to target the bosses of the ad agencies he wanted to work for. Random people's names are pretty damn cheap keywords, so it would only cost a few bucks to cover various google searches with ads and see if they link to an anti KI page or something.

Now to me that is the FAR more elegant approach. It's also incredibly stalky and thus possibly illegal in more than a few states and this poor girl is unhinged enough to actually report it, so I'm not sure it's the best idea, but it is the geekiest.

• Joined 1/24/99
  • Originally posted Monday, July 19, 2010 (4 years ago)

Marcelo, sometimes, your cruelty is delicious.

• Joined 4/19/00
  • Originally posted Monday, July 19, 2010 (4 years ago)

Just joined. Awsome.

• Joined 2/23/00
  • Originally posted Monday, July 19, 2010 (4 years ago)
  • Edited on Monday, July 19, 2010 3:03 pm (4 years ago)

Marcelo: love

• Joined 9/5/01
  • Originally posted Monday, July 19, 2010 (4 years ago)

If anyone wants to be a group admin, just let me know and I'll make it so.

• Joined 1/5/03
  • Originally posted Monday, July 19, 2010 (4 years ago)

Who is this Evan person? Has DawnE actually procreated?

• Joined 2/7/01
  • Originally posted Friday, April 8, 2011 (3 years ago)

She's set up again, if you ever want to take a trip back in time to see web design circa 1996.

The velocity of Spanish is that many tables do not have sadness...

• Joined 3/1/03
  • Originally posted Friday, April 8, 2011 (3 years ago)
Response to SwingKid570 in post #1434 Show

This is what's been missing on the new Yehoodi, some quality website design

Speak only if you can improve the silence. - Quaker saying (via @Rikomatic)

• Joined 3/1/03
  • Originally posted Thursday, March 15, 2012 (2 years ago)

Guess who's on Twitter

(if you didn't work it out, I'm really bored tonight)

Speak only if you can improve the silence. - Quaker saying (via @Rikomatic)

• Joined 1/20/99
  • Originally posted Thursday, March 15, 2012 (2 years ago)
Response to Henry Hui Hui in post #1436 Show

Woah. That really brings me back.

• Joined 12/8/04
  • Originally posted Thursday, March 15, 2012 (2 years ago)

Dear Amazon recommendations:How the BLAZING [bleep!] do you think I would likeBridesmaids because I liked Harry Potter?!?!?Seriously???

— Dawne(@DawneInc) March 2, 2012

That one is my favorite.....

• Joined 2/7/01
  • Originally posted Saturday, March 9, 2013 (2 years ago)

Dear lord that is one frightening twitter feed. Just anger at being unhappy and random sucking up to any KIDS INC "stars" who happen to be on twitter...

The velocity of Spanish is that many tables do not have sadness...

Page(s): < Previous 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 (1439 items total)