Hot sauce with funny names:

• Joined 5/22/01

Saw this one in the store today:

Yehoodi Featured Topics

(22 items total, 30 per page)

• Joined 2/6/01
  • Originally posted Tuesday, December 28, 2004 (9 years ago)

"Smack my ass and call me Sally"....my secret chili ingredient.

....burns so good!

--Amy

• Joined 12/18/00
  • Originally posted Wednesday, December 29, 2004 (9 years ago)

• Joined 11/11/01
  • Originally posted Wednesday, December 29, 2004 (9 years ago)

• Joined 11/8/04
  • Originally posted Wednesday, December 29, 2004 (9 years ago)

I am not sure exactly what it is called...at school we affectionately named it "hot cock"

• Joined 12/3/04
  • Originally posted Wednesday, December 29, 2004 (9 years ago)
Quoted from "swingengin"
I am not sure exactly what it is called...at school we affectionately named it "hot [bleep!]" but it is hot sauce with a picture of a chicken on it, and the writing was in chinese...

You mean this one?

• Joined 12/8/02
  • Originally posted Wednesday, December 29, 2004 (9 years ago)
Quoted from "swingengin"

The Sriracha stuff is pretty funny. I like the taste, but it's not a hot sauce like the others listed here. The packaging does have Chinese on it though...and English, and Vietnamese, and some other stuff I think.

• Joined 11/20/00
  • Originally posted Wednesday, December 29, 2004 (9 years ago)

It's chili garlic sauce, and I believe it's actually Vietnamese.

• Joined 1/18/03
  • Originally posted Wednesday, December 29, 2004 (9 years ago)
Quoted from "Tenga"
Quoted from "swingengin"
You mean this one? [img]Image of best hot sauce ever![/img]

That is the best stuff ever! My roommate gets it from her favorite asian food store. I put that stuff in everything, and in the frying pan when I am cooking (watch for the fumes though. . . learned that one the hard way). Sprinkle some on a quesadilla. Hmmmmmmmmm

Oh yeah, it's time for lunch. :P

• Joined 12/8/02
  • Originally posted Wednesday, December 29, 2004 (9 years ago)
Quoted from "RubyMae"
It's chili garlic sauce, and I believe it's actually Vietnamese.

It's made in L.A. :D

You can buy from them directly, and they have a few different flavors.

• Joined 1/20/03
  • 2094
  • Originally posted Wednesday, December 29, 2004 (9 years ago)

The hot sauce in my avatar is Butt Pucker XX-Hot Sauce

arthur

• Joined 7/18/00
  • Originally posted Wednesday, December 29, 2004 (9 years ago)

• Joined 5/22/01
  • Originally posted Wednesday, December 29, 2004 (9 years ago)
Quoted from "Tenga"
You mean this one?

That one's awesome. I've used it to make Buffalo wings.

• Joined 6/7/04
  • Originally posted Thursday, December 30, 2004 (9 years ago)

Although I have not yet tried it, every time I see "Monica Lewinski's Down on Your Knees Hot Sauce, " I crack up laughing.

• Joined 5/22/01
  • Originally posted Thursday, December 30, 2004 (9 years ago)
Quoted from "pizzagirl"

Wouldn't that be an "Alfredo" sauce ?

• Joined 7/20/03
  • Originally posted Saturday, January 1, 2005 (9 years ago)

I don't know about sauces, but we have a spice seasoning in the DFAC here called "Slap Yo Mama." But it doesn't hold a candle to Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning (which arrived here on Christmas Day, praise God).

Air Air
  • Joined 12/30/04
  • Originally posted Saturday, January 1, 2005 (9 years ago)

I went to New Orleans a few years back and being educated in the ways of Tony Cachero I brought back 9 bottles of the stuff. Gave two away as gifts and have 1 left...trip back down is in order soon!

Good hot sauce served in the restaurant across from me: Ass in the Tub

Do you know how awkward it is to have a political argument with a naked man?

• Joined 10/10/10
  • Originally posted Sunday, October 10, 2010 (4 years ago)

Grand Cayman has a really good hot sauce called... Big Black Dick Rum Sauce. Has an interesting story on the bottle how the sauce was named after Richard Le Noir the pirate from the 1700's.

• Joined 5/12/00
  • Originally posted Sunday, October 10, 2010 (4 years ago)
  • Edited on Sunday, October 10, 2010 8:16 pm (4 years ago)
Response to grannymrb in post #17 Show

You can order it online.

Actually, after a few Google searches, it seems most of these are available online.

• Joined 9/23/99
  • Originally posted Monday, October 11, 2010 (3 years ago)

Less funny but my favorite tastewise: Weapons of Ass Destruction

• Joined 9/23/99
  • Originally posted Monday, October 11, 2010 (3 years ago)

alt text

• Joined 9/23/99
  • Originally posted Monday, October 11, 2010 (3 years ago)

My favorite name: alt text

• Joined 9/23/99
  • Originally posted Monday, October 11, 2010 (3 years ago)

My new favorite hot sauce name:

hot saucealt texthot sauce

(22 items total, 30 per page)